Update added by user Aug 16, 2015
This is SO comical.Instead of stepping up and taking care of the problem this company is still defending it's position not to take care of me.
For the record - I contacted this company many times through ebay and emailed them several times...they either didn't respond or they said "we are not diamondmall" - I have clearly proved otherwise.
I lost the case on eBay not because I was WRONG but because I went passed the 30 days, it took that long to get it installed. Then the convertible top has to sit for 2 weeks before you can take it down. The plastic window popped out in week 2.
And YES I threatened them! They wouldn't respond to me nor would they honor their warranty or return policy. Now look at them, they are still in denial and even with all the bad PR here they still WON'T fix the problem.
WHO WOULD EVER DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS?
THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS! AND BECAUSE THEY WON'T SIMPLY FIX THE PROBLEM THIS IS GOING TO GET WORSE FOR THEM. HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS?
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!www.autoberry.com eBay - Daimondmall DD Auto Accessories, Inc.
Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015
They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza.
They scammed me out of $300 and they hide under several names online to disguise their true identity. They are scammers! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
Autoberry.com - Ebay Diamondmall - D.D Auto Accessories, Inc.
My convertible top lasted maybe 2 weeks before the window became detached from the vinyl. Their convertible tops are by far the worst junk out there. And to find out that they are hiding their identity is disturbing. What respectful company does that?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Convertible Top
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Caldwell Idaho, sage students keep cutting the corner at my property and keep running over the ditch cover. Called and complained to them many time and they keep telling me..."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."