Update added by user Aug 16, 2015
This is SO comical.Instead of stepping up and taking care of the problem this company is still defending it's position not to take care of me.
For the record - I contacted this company many times through ebay and emailed them several times...they either didn't respond or they said "we are not diamondmall" - I have clearly proved otherwise.
I lost the case on eBay not because I was WRONG but because I went passed the 30 days, it took that long to get it installed. Then the convertible top has to sit for 2 weeks before you can take it down. The plastic window popped out in week 2.
And YES I threatened them! They wouldn't respond to me nor would they honor their warranty or return policy. Now look at them, they are still in denial and even with all the bad PR here they still WON'T fix the problem.
WHO WOULD EVER DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS?
THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS! AND BECAUSE THEY WON'T SIMPLY FIX THE PROBLEM THIS IS GOING TO GET WORSE FOR THEM. HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS?
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!www.autoberry.com eBay - Daimondmall DD Auto Accessories, Inc.
Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015
They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza.
They scammed me out of $300 and they hide under several names online to disguise their true identity. They are scammers! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
Autoberry.com - Ebay Diamondmall - D.D Auto Accessories, Inc.
My convertible top lasted maybe 2 weeks before the window became detached from the vinyl. Their convertible tops are by far the worst junk out there. And to find out that they are hiding their identity is disturbing. What respectful company does that?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Convertible Top
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "The top rack bracket on our KitchenAid dishwasher fragmented nine months after purchase, spewing plastic into the inner workings of the machine and seizing up / damaging the unit. ..."
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "I ordered fender flares for my truck becuase price was pretty good. SCAM. got the parts and the rears fit perfectly. the fronts were short and the holes did not..."