Update by user Aug 16, 2015

This is SO comical.Instead of stepping up and taking care of the problem this company is still defending it's position not to take care of me.

For the record - I contacted this company many times through ebay and emailed them several times...they either didn't respond or they said "we are not diamondmall" - I have clearly proved otherwise.

I lost the case on eBay not because I was WRONG but because I went passed the 30 days, it took that long to get it installed. Then the convertible top has to sit for 2 weeks before you can take it down. The plastic window popped out in week 2.

And YES I threatened them! They wouldn't respond to me nor would they honor their warranty or return policy. Now look at them, they are still in denial and even with all the bad PR here they still WON'T fix the problem.

WHO WOULD EVER DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS?

THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS! AND BECAUSE THEY WON'T SIMPLY FIX THE PROBLEM THIS IS GOING TO GET WORSE FOR THEM. HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN BUSINESS?

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!www.autoberry.com eBay - Daimondmall DD Auto Accessories, Inc.

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2015

They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza.

They scammed me out of $300 and they hide under several names online to disguise their true identity. They are scammers! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Autoberry.com - Ebay Diamondmall - D.D Auto Accessories, Inc.

My convertible top lasted maybe 2 weeks before the window became detached from the vinyl. Their convertible tops are by far the worst junk out there. And to find out that they are hiding their identity is disturbing. What respectful company does that?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of convertible top from Autoberry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Autoberry to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autoberry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Autoberry?

Comments

I read the response the company gave at the bottom and I think they didn't want to take care of this customer for 2 reasons: 1.They don't give a sh*t about their customers 2.

They didn't want to deal with this customer because he made threats.

Its pathetic that the window fell out and they won't take care of this customer. Now he/she has to spend money on a new top and pay for labor all over again.

WOW!He/She should sue them in small claims court for the following: Defective Product/Failure to honor warranty/ to include attorneys fees, filing fees, and court costs, loss of wages to appear in court, cost to replace product, cost for additional labor, travel costs to appear in court at defendant's location including reasonable hotel costs.

I was about to order and read this...

jordan1234
#1020125

You call it extortion I call it being a business with integrity.You NEVER once replied to my email on eBay.

Why? Because you knew it was passed the 30 days! All you had to do was respond and work this out and YOU WOULDN'T be in this position.

All you had to do is TAKE CARE OF ME.

But you chose the alternative. And yes this is freedom of speech and I hope others read this and decide not to do business with a company like yours.

You want to bring up email conversations? How about the fact you DENIED and DENIED the fact you are the same as diamondmall on eBay? Then, after more research you're own supplier has www.autoberry.com listed with the SAME address as your diamondmall account?

YOU'RE A LIAR!!!!

Once again, I gave you plenty of opportunities via email to rectify the situation and refund my money. Now you're upset that the truth is being exposed and you call it extortion. Please!

WHY DON'T YOU RUN AN ETHICAL BUSINESS AND BE TRUTHFUL?

And yes...you can dispute it all you want but you LIED then got caught and now I'm going to expose you to everyone! And this is over less than $300.

BAD BUSINESS MOVE!

to jordan1234 Oxford, Ohio, United States #1170755

Thanks for posting this! I had a top for my MR2 in my cart and decided to search for reviews. I will empty that cart and go elsewhere.

Thanks for saving me the cost and hassle!

#1020044

Customer Extortion

Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI

From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395

United States

Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost the dispute here is the email we got

I opened a case with ebay but it looks like I was past the 30 days.So here's the deal, if you decide not to return my money for the top I will hammer you online.

I do internet marketing for a living, after I'm done with you, there will be so much bad press online that no one will buy your products. Here's what I'll do just to start: 1. Negative review on ebay 2. Negative blast to all the members on Rv3 and e30tech (I'm a moderator) 3.

Rip off reports (yes plural, under several different names) 4. Pissedconsumer.com negative review 5. Consumeraffairs.com negative review Basically when anyone searches for you in google - they will see all my negative reports losing you an exponential amount of business. Trust me when I say this is one customer YOU BETTER take care of.

You have 24 hours to respond and refund me or I will have my team start the process!- kgholdingsus